change --picky-developer into --non-picky-developer

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Mar 28 21:21:59 MDT 2014

On Fri, 2014-03-28 at 10:37 +0100, Michael Adam wrote:
> On 2014-03-28 at 08:50 +0000, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> > >
> > > That looks better, and I'll keep looking over it.  Garming fixed some of
> > > the same things in loadparm in his patch set, and I would like to get
> > > this rebased on his changes, and both sets into master.
> >
> > Can we make it --lenient-developer rather than --non-picky-developer ?
>
> I'd prefer "--sloppy-developer" or "--careless-developer" ... :-)

Michael,

I know you were having a joke, but I think you are missing the point
here.  We develop on a wide variety of platforms, and a variety of
compilers which give quite a variety of warnings, sometimes spurious or
platform-induced.

These platform choices don't make the developer sloppy or careless.