CTDB failover with multiple VLAN tagged bonded interfaces don't work

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Wed Mar 26 18:13:24 MDT 2014

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 11:44:20 +0000, Robin Jonsson
<Robin.Jonsson at enfo.se> wrote:

> Wow, thanks! Works perfectly!
>
> I filed a bugzilla for this also (#1080958).
>
> Just to be sure, is this a non existing issue in the more recent releases of CTDB? :)

I just looked back in the history and found that this one in particular
was fixed in about 1.2.27:

  commit 560533bc0c009d94aae0a1e67486d238627f0f97
  Author: Ronnie Sahlberg <ronniesahlberg at gmail.com>
  Date:   Sat Oct 9 10:54:12 2010 +1100

    dont stop checking interfaces after the first bond device
    continue the loop to process all other interfaces too

I did a lot of cleanups in 10.interface back in 2011.  These are in
CTDB >= 2.0.  Latest is 2.5.2.

I could say that all bugs are fixed in the latest CTDB releases...
but I won't...  ;-)

peace & happiness,
martin