Samba GSoC Proposal 2014 : Amit Kumar

AMiT dtu.amit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 21:32:08 MDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 4:00 AM, Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 2014-03-20 at 00:52 +0530, AMiT wrote:
> >

> > On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 12:32 AM, Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org>
> > wrote:
> >         On Mon, 2014-03-17 at 10:54 +0530, AMiT wrote:

If the tests should be in Python, then I am looking forward to learn Python.
I would be ready with it, well before the Project starts.

Kindly Inform me, if there is anything wrong with the proposal.

Thanks
with Regards,

--

*Amit Kumar2nd Year, Mathematics & Computing EngineeringDelhi Technological
University (Formerly DCE)Contact No. +91 9811522423*