Interested in contributing to Samba through the GSoC

Marta Sequeira marta.ir.sequeira at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:58:21 MDT 2014

I'm going to follow your suggestion and do some research about this,
although I don't know if I can adventure with the tasks you described as
being HARD because it seems like there's a lot of work involved and, as I
said, I'm not familiar with the AD implementation on Samba, so I fear I
cannot finish the task on time.

The second task ("importing a domain from 'Samba3' (the classicupgrade)
should import more LDAP attributes, and allow ongoing migration") caught my
eye, I will probably begin by researching for that one.

--
Marta Sequeira