A useful VFS change ...

Dustin Oprea myselfasunder at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 06:56:12 MDT 2014

?

> Don't we still have examples/VFS/skel_opaque.c that does
> exactly what Jeremy suggested?
>
> Volker

It doesn't work by default (I submitted a simple patch for this at the same
time, but I'm fairly certain that it was ignored), and the build is broken.
Richard was working on this latter part, but there have been no further
updates.

I'm not sure if Jeremy's solution will work, but you guys are the SMEs..
Not me. Can a module theoretically work with everything but open, close,
read, and write returning ENOTSUPP (as a theoretical "hello world" exercise
for a newcomer)? As I understand it, every function has to be implemented,
don't they?

Dustin