Replication error

David Pendell lostogre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:35:21 MDT 2014

All DCs are on the same version: 4.0.15 from sernet. All of these errors
are happening during a drs showrepl.

On my main DC (It has all 5 of the roles), before the outbound section, I
am getting the following error: ERROR(runtime): DsReplicaGetInfo of type -2
failed - (8442, 'WERR_DS_DRA_INTERNAL_ERROR')

If I run a kcc against it, the problem clears for a couple of minutes. It
always comes back, however. I am seeing this problem on other DCs as well.

On one (maybe more?) of my DCs ( In a different site ), before the inbound
section, I am getting this error: ERROR(runtime): DsReplicaGetInfo of type
0 failed - (8442, 'WERR_DS_DRA_INTERNAL_ERROR')

A kcc on that, however, does not get rid of the problem.

Any ideas?

d.p.