Chan Min Wai
dcmwai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 05:13:22 MST 2014
Thank you for interested on this.
I don't think that I should reply the email but ... I did
As far as I know what you can do is to.
1. Read on https://www.samba.org/samba/devel/
2. More to read
3. Pick more if that interest you...
4. Get the source (git)
5. chat on #samba-technical on irc.freenode.net
6. Test on your patch, (better including way to test it)
7. Start submitting patch on the issue you are interested on.
Hope this help :)
On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 6:31 PM, yugalsachdev <yugalsa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am interested in the following project ideas:
> 1)Implement login/logout related counter update - (C programming required)
> 2)Add (lib) smbclient server- side copy support - (I have some knowledge
> about samba server + C programming required)
> 3)Create a GUI for creating and managing Linux cifs mounts, and more easily
> configuring the many complex cifs mount options, statistics (/proc/fs/cifs)
> - (Scripting required ... but the idea is interesting and doable)
> So please guide me so that i can start working on above projects .
More information about the samba-technical