GSoC 2014

Chan Min Wai dcmwai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 05:13:22 MST 2014

Dear yugalsachdev,

Thank you for interested on this.
I don't think that I should reply the email but ... I did

As far as I know what you can do is to.

   1. Read on https://www.samba.org/samba/devel/
   2. More to read
   https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-Developers-Guide/
   3. Pick more if that interest you...
   https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/ActiveProjects
   4. Get the source (git)
   5. chat on #samba-technical on irc.freenode.net
   6. Test on your patch, (better including way to test it)
   7. Start submitting patch on the issue you are interested on.

Hope this help :)