GSoC 2014

yugalsachdev yugalsa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 03:31:33 MST 2014

I am interested in the following project ideas:
 1)Implement login/logout related counter update - (C programming required)

2)Add (lib) smbclient server- side copy support - (I have some knowledge
about samba server + C programming required)

3)Create a GUI for creating and managing Linux cifs mounts, and more easily
configuring the many complex cifs mount options, statistics (/proc/fs/cifs)
- (Scripting required ... but the idea is interesting and doable)

So please guide me so that i can start working on above projects .