GSOC

yugalsachdev yugalsa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 03:47:37 MST 2014

Hello,

I am an engineering student at University Institute Of Engineering and
Technology, Panjab University (Chandigarh, India) and I am very interested
in GSOC.

 I looked into many projects to find the one that matches my skills.
Then I came across this organization .

My skills include programming in C and also I have a little bit knowledge
about networking as well. I do know little bit about Python also.

I have never worked on big projects but many minor console based projects
like small games (snake and food, bouncing numerics etc..).

So can you please guide me as I am very much interested in this project and
wish to work with your organization.

--
Regards,
Yugal Sachdev