No smb_raw_search_next in smb_cliraw.h

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 14:16:13 MDT 2014

Hi,

I'm writing a fuse fs using the samba 4 callbacks like
smbcli_full_connection to create a connection and
smb_raw_pathinfo.

Now to get a list of direntries, it would be very nice to have a
smb_raw_search_next, to get the next entry in a directory, after
getting the first
with smb_raw_search_first, which is in smb_cliraw.h.

Now I've programmed it using the smbcli_list which is called when
opening a directory, to sync the cache of the fuse fs with the
directory on the smb server.
After that the readdir call will only show the cached entries.
Actually there is a special call for this with fuse, fsyncdir, but
it's seldom called.

So my question is, how do I program the smb_raw_search_next?
Can I declare it using the "extern" in the header?

Stef