RPC over HTTP (ncacn_http) implementation for DCERPC client libraries

Julien Kerihuel jkerihuel at zentyal.com
Mon Jun 16 22:40:16 MDT 2014

Hi Metze,

Following our discussion at SambaXP about ncacn_http support addition to
samba dcerpc client libraries, we have brought the changes we had been
discussing about. You will find in attachment the patches required to
enable RPC/HTTP support and have openchange client libraries working
with Microsoft Exchange 2013.

Zentyal is not retaining any copyright on this code. We are just looking
forward merging it upstream. If you therefore need any specific
agreement to be signed or if you need our developer to send a
developer's certificate of origin, just let us know so we can move forward.

Cheers,
Julien.

--
Julien Kerihuel - CTO