CTDB waf build

Amitay Isaacs amitay at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:38:36 MDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 11:19 AM, ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg at gmail.com>
wrote:

> It will still be possible to build without waf, right?
>
> I am planning to use ctdb for a different project in the medium term
> future and would like to avoid having to touch waf.

After these patches are in, there won't be any more autoconf.  We cannot
retain autoconf build without duplicating the libraries.

However, as I mentioned, currently the CTDB waf build is not integrated
with top-level build.  So you don't need to rebuild whole of samba to build
CTDB.

You can continue to use CTDB 2.5 branch (from CTDB git gree), which will
never to be converted to waf build.

Amitay.