Patch to handle sid compression for consideration ...

Hemanth Thummala hemanth.thummala at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 11:14:34 MDT 2014

Hi Richard,
I have a query. In the patch, If merge_resource_sids() failed for some
reason, netsamlogon cache update is skipped and just return from there. Is
this intentional? Shouldn't we update the primary group and or existing
extra SID information to netsamlogon cache before we return. If there is
some problem with copying resource group information, we will never be able
to update the group membership netsam logon cache. Please correct me if I
am wrong.

Thanks,
Hemanth.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 9:07 PM, Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe at gmail.com