Patch to handle sid compression for consideration ...

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:45:50 MDT 2014

Hi folks,

Attached is a cleaned up patch to handle sid compression in master.

I have implemented Volker's suggestion to not mess with SID internals
and use compose_sid instead.

I have also moved things around a bit to fit better into the existing
code and not expose too many internal functions.

Finally, I added a call to winbindd_pam where needed.

This is a first pass at handling SID compression, and if we find we
need to handle resource SIDs differently depending on which domain
they are in, then the function merge_resource_sids_and_cache can
absorb that code.

Review please, and if acceptable, please push.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe