MIT Krb5 KDC in the AD DC

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Jul 29 04:16:17 MDT 2014

On Fri, 2014-07-25 at 17:06 -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 06:16:15PM +0200, Guenther Deschner wrote:
> >
> > Again: the main wip branch is still this:
> >
> > https://git.samba.org/?p=gd/samba/.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master-mit-kdc
> >
> > while we ask for review of this branch for now:
> >
> > https://git.samba.org/?p=gd/samba/.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master-mit-kdc-ok
> >
> > Andrew, can you start reviewing this ?
>
> Let's not lose this important work !
>
> Ping me if you need a reviewer of last
> resort :-).

I've not looked into the patches in detail, but I have looked at how I
want to test major changes to kerberos (this and the full branch
later):

I've been working with Garming to get wintest up and going again, and a
successful wintest run would be part of my criteria, so we know we
didn't break something subtle.  We already found other subtle and
unexpected breakages, such as the python samba_kcc breaking RODC
support, for example.

All that said, perhaps we could walk over the changes on a phone call
some time, and get both our eyes (and my focussed attention) on the
first set of patches?