importing a python module for a user create

David Bear dwbear75 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:51:24 MDT 2014

I'm looking to script a number of user add/change functions. I know I can
call samba-tool do things but I was hoping I could import some set of
classes and functions in to my own python script and user functions
directly.

I found some old presentation by Jelmer but it was date 2008. see samba 4
python scripting presentation.

However the modules specified in that presentation don't seem to exist any
more. There's no tdb module. Theres no ldb module.

Are there any examples of using currently implemented modules and
functions? I've been googling but narrowing the scope down to something
relevant hasn't worked well yet.

--
David Bear
mobile: (602) 903-6476