lib_3p system

Günter Kukkukk linux at kukkukk.com
Fri Jul 18 00:53:08 MDT 2014

Am 18.07.2014 08:33, schrieb Kai Blin:
> On 17/07/14 19:49, Jeremy Allison wrote:
>
>> Just a point - I believe there are fewer
>> 'regular users who are trying to build Samba' these days.
>> Although it's more popular with Samba4 than it
>> has been for years, due to the new AD feature.

can someone please point me to a distro URL where i can install
a complete samba AD DC configuration?
NOT counting the *special* Sernet supplied packages for a few distros...

Not only "regular users" - also admins - are searching for
a solution here.

And btw - it's 2014 these days

Sorry, surely the wrong thread here. :-)

Cheers, Günter