samba4 joining issue to windows 2012 domain

ɆȿŁɅɱ ɆŁȿĦɅɱɏ eslam.elshamy85 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 00:59:17 MDT 2014

Dear samba team

Iam try to join samba4(4.1.9) to my current domain which is controlled by
Windows 2012 Active Directory Server

i follow those instructions:
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/HOWTO/Join_a_domain_as_a_DC

​i got error during replication​
descriptor_sd_propagation_recursive:
DC=DomainDnsZones,DC=example,DC=com not found under DC=example,DC=com
descriptor_sd_propagation_recursive:
DC=ForestDnsZones,DC=example,DC=com not found under DC=example,DC=com

and during search i found this page which contain amessage for one who gest
some issues when he try to join samba4 to windows server 2012 AD , and your
answer was that ""you don't support this and we still have a schema issue with
2012 so you'd better off not using 2012.
https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2013-April/173050.html

my question , "Is samba4 still has schema issue with windows server 2012 AD
? or it was fixed ?"