Patch to remove zlib.

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Wed Jul 9 09:31:46 MDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 11:20:51PM +0800, Chan Min Wai wrote:
> Just to remind that we shouldn't have a auto dependency on gentoo on waf
> build on zlib...
Please read the discussion. This change is making zlib a mandatory dependency
of Samba.

As mentioned before, by default we try to find libraries on the system and
use them if we do. You can explicitly disable or enable use of system libraries
using --bundled-libraries argument to ./waf configure.

Cheers,

Jelmer