[Releas Planning 4.0] Delaying 4.0.20 (was: Freezing 4.0 today)
jra at samba.org
Mon Jul 7 12:14:16 MDT 2014
On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 10:27:02AM +0200, Karolin Seeger wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 01, 2014 at 08:41:09PM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> > The fix in master was bad too. I've sent an updated
> > fix for master to samba-technical, and updated the
> > bug report with the same fix for 4.1.next and 4.0.next.
> > Just needs a second Team review and we should be good
> > to go ahead with the freeze, but don't freeze until
> > this goes in please :-).
> > https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=10280
> If there are no objections, I would like to delay Samba 4.0.20 because of
> the following reasons:
> -Various bugfixes are available now (after official freezing)
> -I would like to release the 4.1 releases before the 4.0 releases
> The new proposed release date for Samba 4.0.20 is Tuesday, July 22.
Sounds fine to me Karolin, thanks !
More information about the samba-technical