[Releas Planning 4.0] Delaying 4.0.20 (was: Freezing 4.0 today)

Karolin Seeger kseeger at samba.org
Mon Jul 7 02:27:02 MDT 2014


On Tue, Jul 01, 2014 at 08:41:09PM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> The fix in master was bad too. I've sent an updated
> fix for master to samba-technical, and updated the
> bug report with the same fix for 4.1.next and 4.0.next.
> Just needs a second Team review and we should be good
> to go ahead with the freeze, but don't freeze until
> this goes in please :-).
> https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=10280

If there are no objections, I would like to delay Samba 4.0.20 because of
the following reasons:
-Various bugfixes are available now (after official freezing)
-I would like to release the 4.1 releases before the 4.0 releases

The new proposed release date for Samba 4.0.20 is Tuesday, July 22.


Samba			http://www.samba.org
SerNet			http://www.sernet.de
sambaXP			http://www.sambaxp.org

More information about the samba-technical mailing list