Auto-generate files associated with param_functions.c using docs at build time

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jan 15 22:51:28 MST 2014

The files which are now generated are:
     loadparm_ctx_table.c
     s3_param.h
     param_local.h
     param_global.h
     param_proto.h (in the case of lib/param, it generates the section
that uses param_functions.c)

The original perl scripts generated these files from param_functions.c.
Now, the generation has been incorporated into generate_param.py to
generate them directly from the documentation. This at the very least
removes a level of indirection.

The current changes are in a repository:

git://git.catalyst.net.nz/samba.git polished-param2

http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gitweb?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/polished-param2

Slowly, but surely, we've been managing to identify the differences
between the two loadparm systems. Moving pieces here and there and
removing special cases which don't benefit a lot from being special
cases -- generally making them line up better. Right now, we're looking
at removing some of the transitions and the extra glue between the two
systems, which should in turn remove some of the files which I've now
managed to generate. It seems a little roundabout, but in actually try
to do this stuff, it has shown us areas we've needed to fix.

I hope I can accomplish something good.

Cheers,

Garming Sam