Sometimes you need an smbtorture test that handles multiple connections to Samba

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 11:22:59 MST 2014

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 11:58 PM, Michael Adam <obnox at samba.org> wrote:
> Are you aware of torture_suite_add_2smb2_test() ?
>
> Used for instance in source4/torture/smb2/durable_open.c
>
> If you need more than 2 connections, that can easily
> be extended as well.
> Also, you can easily create additional connections
> inside the test.

Yes, I was, and even went so far as to add a local
torture_suite_add_3smb2_test and then decided that that was a bad
idea.

What is needed is:

1. An n-connection test where n is the actual number of connections
that must be supplied, and

2. An up-to-n-connection test where n is the max number of connections.

IMO of course.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe