Fw: [Samba] Can a DC have 2 IP addresses

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Wed Feb 26 08:03:30 MST 2014

Yes, A DC can have 2 IP... bu when doing classic-upgrade or provision...
only one IP must be active.
Otherwise DNs config part can choice bad IP, I don't know why but....

regards

        Stéphane Purnelle

Stéphane PURNELLE                         Admin. Systèmes et Réseaux
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 (0)87/342467