adapt pam_winbin.c to deal with later iniparser versions

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Mon Feb 24 10:32:49 MST 2014

Didn't seems that there is much to upstream:
/usr/local/src/samba/lib/iniparser_build/dictionary.c
/*
  for someplatforms it's needed to inject replace.h into
  the iniparser source code
  --metze
*/
#include "../replace/replace.h"
#include "../iniparser/src/dictionary.c"

/usr/local/src/samba/lib/iniparser_build/iniparser.c
/*
  for someplatforms it's needed to inject replace.h into
  the iniparser source code
  --metze
*/
#include "../replace/replace.h"
#include "../iniparser/src/iniparser.c"

/usr/local/src/samba/lib/iniparser_build/strlib.c
/*
  for someplatforms it's needed to inject replace.h into
  the iniparser source code
  --metze
*/
#include "../replace/replace.h"
#include "../iniparser/src/strlib.c"

It seems that we don't have any patch on it but as I said we just insure
that we use libreplace.

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou