Cannot manage DNS through Windows ADUC or samba-tool

Danie Wessels Danie.Wessels at pbmr.co.za
Mon Feb 24 06:21:21 MST 2014

Hi Dennis
>> Any help on resolving this issue (either way) would be appreciated.

Maybe you have a related problem to what I am experiencing.
 I currently have a non working reverse DNS lookup situation.
Based on [http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/es/642463-post2.html], I suspect this to be the major cause of my problems.
 AD does not require reverse lookup to work but Kerberos does, right?
 Just check you system as well. Maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't...

Regards
Danie W

The perusal, use, dissemination, copying or storing of this message or its attachments and the opening of attachments is subject to PBMR's standard email disclaimer available at internet address: http://www.pbmr.com/index.asp?Content=233 - Disclaimer or on request from the sender.