Need help regarding samba issue

Imtiaz Rahman writeimtiaz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:51:39 MST 2014

Dear Concern

This is imtiaz from Bangladesh. I installed samba4 (Version
4.1.0pre1-GIT-87afc3a) in my organization (it's a bank) and running
smoothly. But I would like to address some issue and need some help. I
don't know whether it is the right place or not.

My problem is

1.       GPO specially UAC (User Access Control). Is this GPO is supported
by SAMBA4. If yes I want to know how? (I have a windows pc from where I
managed the domain.)

2.       I add another server as a member server in the domain but it's not
synchronized.  How can I synchronized this two server?

Looking for your help and if  there is any support mail or something like
that I will be glad if you provide me the address.

Thanks & Regards

Imtiaz Rahman