Removing the NT_STATUS_HAVE_NO_MEMORY_AND_FREE macro

Kamen Mazdrashki kamenim at samba.org
Wed Feb 19 19:16:52 MST 2014

Sorry for not replying for so long.

In general I am not against those patches.

My primary concern was with code readability (yes, I know this is
different for different people) :)
What confuses me with C is the lack OOM exceptions.

It would be nice if have something like:
some_type *p = talloc(cts, some_type);
OOM(p); // !p || BOOM(no memory) and free-contexts and return ENOMEM;

Cheers,
Kamen