samba4 success/failure report...all's working despite kerberized ssh

Georg Hopp georg at steffers.org
Wed Feb 19 05:09:32 MST 2014

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 11:50:59AM +0100, Sumit Bose wrote:

> This looks all good, the additional output after kdestroy is due to the
> fact that the TGT must be requested here too.
>
> Can you run sshd on mail with KRB5_TRACE as well?
>
> bye,
> Sumit

KRB5_TRACE=/dev/stdout /usr/sbin/sshd -ddd -p 2222

I am sorry, this does not reveal any new messages...

but I think kerberos authentication is active:

debug1: Config token is loglevel
debug1: Config token is passwordauthentication
debug1: Config token is kerberosauthentication
debug1: Config token is kerberosticketcleanup
debug1: Config token is gssapiauthentication
debug1: Config token is gssapicleanupcredentials
debug1: Config token is usepam
debug1: Config token is printmotd
debug1: Config token is printlastlog
debug1: Config token is useprivilegeseparation
debug1: Config token is usedns
debug1: Config token is subsystem
debug1: Config token is acceptenv

The sshd version is (in case this is of some use):
OpenSSH_6.4p1-hpn14v2, OpenSSL 1.0.1f 6 Jan 2014

best regards
   Georg