Removing the NT_STATUS_HAVE_NO_MEMORY_AND_FREE macro

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Mon Feb 17 03:12:44 MST 2014

While I agree with Volker on the subject of sweeping changes, this
particular change does not seem all that sweeping to me, it affects less
than 10 files. I am also of the opinion that return in a macro is awful,
and would sacrifice code beauty for easy of debugging and safety of use any
day, sorry, Kamen, so on these grounds at least I think the patches are
OK...

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 12:04 PM, Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke at sernet.de