General Coverity Fixes - 3 enclosed.

Ira Cooper ira at samba.org
Sat Feb 15 08:27:30 MST 2014

These have no "interesting hook" like the ones I broke out.  They are just
from Red Hat internally.

The authors are marked correctly, all are either authored by me, or
reviewed by me, so they only need one reviewer.

Expect more of this over the coming days. :)

Thank you to Poornima Gurusiddaiah for her contributions on this set of
patches.

Thanks to the team for taking time to review these,

-Ira