Removing the NT_STATUS_HAVE_NO_MEMORY_AND_FREE macro

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Feb 12 22:27:39 MST 2014

Hi,

Included are some patches to remove the
NT_STATUS_HAVE_NO_MEMORY_AND_FREE macro.

I'm told that the we shouldn't be using such macros anymore and so I
thought I might try and get rid of them. When I was going through the
code earlier, I came across this one which is especially terrible since
it doesn't have any mention of even a return.

There's a few others that we should get rid of. I do note that
NT_STATUS_HAVE_NO_MEMORY has something like 1000 instances. I could
obviously remove them, but they're going to have to be checked and it's
probably going to be a nuisance to someone.

The first patch I just ran the code through a script. There were only a
few left, so in the second patch I fixed the remaining ones manually.

Cheers,

Garming Sam