Rename remaining lp variables and functions to be more consistent with their parameter name

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Sun Feb 9 22:55:20 MST 2014

Hi Andrew,

On 2014-02-10 at 15:34 +1300, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Sat, 2014-02-08 at 01:31 +0100, Michael Adam wrote:
> > On 2014-02-07 at 10:32 +1300, Garming Sam wrote:
> > >
> > > I've updated the polished-param5 branch to deal with a conflict and
> > > renamed a few of the patches (where the meta data is inserting a
> > > function name).
> >
> > I fetched your branch and started reviewing.
> > I will first push the innocuous renames,
> > proceeding with the more involved patches afterwards.
>
> Just to let you know that Kamen just reviewed these for me, and I've got
> them in autobuild:

Thanks for the heads-up!

> He also reviewed the first addition of the generator, but I would like
> to wait to push that till we get the rest of the generator reviewed.

I rebased the param5 branch on top of that.
The only conflict was that the patch 9f2e6f532d085d864f4
seems to have added .upper().

Regarding the genrator: What is the "first addition" and what is
"the rest"?

I have already got a question:

In patch "param: auto generate param_functions.c at build time"
the script script/generate_param.py is added.
Its boilerplate comment says "Copyright (C) 2014 Catalyst.Net Ltd".
Is that the intention, or should that rather be Garmings (and
your) copyright?

Thanks - Michael