Setting up CTDB on OCFS2 and VMs ...

Min Wai Chan dcmwai at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 21:17:25 MST 2014

Dear All,

I'm not sure if I should start a new thread on this...

But I found that when using CTDB...

You cannot have the following (

*/etc/sysctl.conf*

net.ipv4.ip_nonlocal_bind=1

If such configure are available.

Both the CTDB node will only bind node0. (Even if it don't have the IP)

I'm using keepalive and haproxy on the same node...

And I think that they are not meant for one an other.

Thank you.