Aw: Re: samba4 and bind9 - dynamic udpdates not working anymore

Karl Haue karl.haue at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 03:15:44 MST 2014

 Conf files are OK - the Dynamic Update worked since May this year and I
compared this files already with the files on my backup - nothing is changed.

I think samba cannot write into the database files.

It is possible to write into the files,
because in DNS Snapin of Windows mmc
I can add and delete an entry without any problems.

Perhaps something is wrong with my restored database files.

But how can I check this or better repair this without installing a new
samba4 and bind9 on a fresh installation?

At the moment everything works finde,
only Dynamic Update is the problem.

Best regards

Karl