Your Tombstone Reanimation branch

Kamen Mazdrashki kamenim at samba.org
Mon Dec 15 19:06:33 MST 2014

Hi Andrew,

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 12:47 AM, Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org>
wrote:

> On Tue, 2014-12-16 at 09:25 +1300, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> > On Mon, 2014-12-15 at 17:46 +1300, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> > > Kamen,
> > >
> > > Garming and I did some work to review your tombstone-reanimation-wip
> > > brnach.  I've pushed it back to
> > >
> https://git.samba.org/?p=abartlet/samba.git/.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/tombstone-reanimation-wip
> with some TODO markers (metze style).
> > >

> > > We need to go over it again, and to run the tests, but it is an
> > > impressive lump of work and I look forward to seeing it landed!
> >
> > I've run a full make test, and the ldap.secdesc.python test fails.  I
> > attach the summary file, and the below is the failing subunit.  Can you
> > look into this please?
>
> Kamen,
>
> The attached patch fixes the issue.  See the markers in the branch.
>
> I'm now re-running a full make test.
>
> Nadya,
>
> Some of the patches need you to sign off on them again, can you look
> over:
>

> https://git.samba.org/?p=abartlet/samba.git/.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/tombstone-reanimation-wip

Thank you very much for your review and fixing the 'make test' issue!
I am building a dev machine (kind of) so tomorrow, hopefully, I will be
able to address your comments.

As a stretch goal, I will address your concerns for env variable names.
As you suggested, I will prefix env variables used by tests with TEST_

Cheers,
kamen

Thanks!