Your Tombstone Reanimation branch

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Dec 15 15:47:03 MST 2014

On Tue, 2014-12-16 at 09:25 +1300, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-12-15 at 17:46 +1300, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> > Kamen,
> >
> > Garming and I did some work to review your tombstone-reanimation-wip
> > brnach.  I've pushed it back to
> > https://git.samba.org/?p=abartlet/samba.git/.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/tombstone-reanimation-wip with some TODO markers (metze style).
> >

> > We need to go over it again, and to run the tests, but it is an
> > impressive lump of work and I look forward to seeing it landed!
>
> I've run a full make test, and the ldap.secdesc.python test fails.  I
> attach the summary file, and the below is the failing subunit.  Can you
> look into this please?

Kamen,

The attached patch fixes the issue.  See the markers in the branch.

I'm now re-running a full make test.

Nadya,

Some of the patches need you to sign off on them again, can you look
over:

https://git.samba.org/?p=abartlet/samba.git/.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/tombstone-reanimation-wip

Thanks!

http://samba.org/~abartlet/