registry config not being updated on one of my clusters ... how do I troubleshoot this

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:39:11 MST 2014

Maybe you are running a different smbd binary on that node?

Check with 'ls -l /proc/<smbd-pid>/exe' on both nodes.

This should give you the exact path to the binary that is running.
Verify that this is the same path on both nodes   and then check with
md5sum on the two nodes and verify that they are exactly the same.