Help Regarding compiling skel_transparent.c VFS module provided in examples/VFS/ of samba-4.1.6 tar ball

Amancio Tarrito amanciotarrito at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 08:24:15 MST 2014

Hello All,        I am Amancio Tarrito and I have downloaded samba-4.1.6.tar.gz, and now want to compile sample VFS module provided in the examples/VFS directory of samba-4.1.6.
        So can I know how to compile skel_transparent.c VFS module provided in examples/VFS/ of samba-4.1.6 ?
In samba-4.1.6/examples/VFS directory I can find wscript_build python script but it is not working.
I am kindly waiting for your reply.
Thanks & Regards,Amancio Tarrito.