registry config not being updated on one of my clusters ... how do I troubleshoot this

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 12:21:40 MST 2014

Hi folks,

I am trying to use registry-based configuration on two CTDB clusters.

On one of then, the OCFS2 cluster everything works as expected. When I
update a parameter on one node I can see it immediately on the other
node by doing a 'net conf list' command.

However, on the other cluster, even though ctdb status shows both
nodes as up, nothing I do with net conf setparm on one node is visible
on the other node.

Where should I look to troubleshoot this?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe