Setting up CTDB on OCFS2 and VMs ...

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 10:46:06 MST 2014

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 10:50 PM, steve <steve at steve-ss.com> wrote:
> On 08/12/14 23:08, Richard Sharpe wrote:

>>> It depends what you call 'work':
>>> https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2014-December/104185.html
>>

>> Your contributions to this list are close to being indistinguishable
>> from noise ...
>>
> We are trying to help you get your cluster working by pointing out problems
> that you have overlooked.

So, I already have two clusters working, one on OCFS2 and the other on
our file system.

Since I am helping to develop a product that must expand to three and
above node clusters, your little cluster methodology is about as
interesting as Mozart's Requiem is to a man who is dying.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe