RAFT and CTDB

Thu Dec 4 12:52:01 MST 2014

On Thu, Dec 04, 2014 at 07:42:21PM +0000, Rowland Penny wrote:
> stop allowing everybody and anybody to post as 'Steve'. It gets very
> confusing when 'Steve' posts and it turns out not to actually be
> 'Steve'. If you do get banned, they will probably ban you from the
> samba list as well and it wouldn't be the same without you.

The Samba Team maintains the lists. Even if Jeremy does not have root
on the listserver himself, others do.

Jeremy is a key member of the Samba Team, and we have discussed this
before. Jeremy's mail did not come out of the blue for the other Samba
Team people. If we decide to ban steve at steve-ss.com, it will be on
samba at samba.org and on samba-technical at samba.org.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de