SHARED MODULES BROKEN pdb: Increase version number to fix ABI

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Thu Dec 4 01:56:46 MST 2014

On Thursday 04 December 2014 11:08:06 Garming Sam wrote:
> Hi Andreas,

Hi Garming,

> Does the attached patch fix the issues you have?
>
> So far, I've mostly just tested what was mentioned below but I thought I
> should get back to you.

yes, this fixes the issue but I don't think this is the right way to do it!
Alexander spent quite some time fixing the pdb mess so we are able to build an
external pdb module which is needed for FreeIPA. I think this will break it
again!

So this is a NAK on the patch until Alexander says otherwise :)

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org
www.samba.org