TEST: samba4.blackbox.dbcheck.release-4-0-0 fails

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Wed Dec 3 08:32:43 MST 2014

On Wed, Dec 03, 2014 at 04:22:12PM +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> On Thursday 20 November 2014 09:50:07 Andreas Schneider wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > could someone shed some light on what this test is looking for? This test is
> > failing for me on master.
See the comments in source4/selftest/tests.sh. Basically, these are meant to make
sure that nothing mangles the database in horrible ways.

I don't like how they are done, because it means we do not find out that something
dirties the environment until the end of the test run, so we don't get to find
out which specific test suite is problematic.

How is it failing for you?

Cheers,

Jelmer