CIFS module build verification system

Pavel Shilovsky piastryyy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 09:04:31 MDT 2014

> 22 авг. 2014 г., в 17:49, David Disseldorp <ddiss at suse.de> написал(а):
>
> On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:20:04 +0200, David Disseldorp wrote:
>
>>> Do you understand right that I can squash David's commit (started with
>>> "SQUASH") into my patch?
>>
>> Sure, go for it.
>
> Also, please post your next round to the fstests mailing list
> (fstests at vger.kernel.org) for feedback. I'd like to get this work
> upstream.

Good idea, thanks. So, I will send two patches: my main patch (with your squash commit inside) and your Readme patch. Also I can squash the Readme one too and post one big patch -- what is more preferable?

Steve, David, do you want me to add your reviewed-by/acked-by to the main patch?

--
Best regards,
Pavel Shilovsky.