Removing the original params.c parser

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Fri Aug 15 12:34:07 MDT 2014

On 2014-08-15 at 18:24 +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 09:22:22AM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> > > Let's wait for Andrew to re-read this discussion before we
> > > do ANYTHING. Then we can decide which version of the code is
> > > better and we can carefully carve the words that put the
> > > R.I.P. on either version.
> >
> > Too late, already pushed it with a mildly updated
> > commit message of : "lib: Remove parser code, now replaced with tini parser."
>
> Just push current master over your tree. This will reliably
> kill the current autobuild.

Could we please just stop this silly discussion!?

The patch that you originally proposed is now on its way
to master. The concerns that Andrew hat raised in his mail
have been cleared by Chris himself. And Andrew didn't give a
formal NACK, so Jeremy pushing would have been fine anyways!
So I see no point in still complaining or asking for reverts
or further delays. It's wasted energy.

Enough said.

Let's get constructive and productive again! :-)

Michael