Domain DFS in Samba 4??

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Wed Aug 13 16:26:04 MDT 2014

Hi,

The work has been extended by Metze to make it work with the smbd server
(s3 fileserver as we call it).

I'm not so sure that we support non sysvol and Domain DFS just because
for the moment we don't read from the information from the database (at
least I think).

But it shouldn't be too complicated to have it working.

Do you need it ?

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou