[URGENT] Samba 4.0.9 smbd slow.

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:53:53 MDT 2013

OK, it's a macos 10.6 client the one with the ip 97. So it's not the
windows 7 workstation the one causing the troubles, but the one
detecting the results.
Richard mentioned he knew about this kind of problems on smb1, what
should be my route of action, try to update the macos? or may I tune
something somewhere to avoid this behavior?
Regards and thanks for the help