[Release Planning 4.1] Delaying 4.1.0?
kseeger at samba.org
Fri Sep 20 09:49:57 CEST 2013
On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 09:41:00AM -0700, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-09-19 at 11:46 +0200, Karolin Seeger wrote:
> > Hi,
> > On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 09:06:19AM -0700, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> > > I agree with a). I'll see what I can do with metze on the
> > > servicePrincipalName fix, but it's actually quite a change to core of
> > > ldb's matching logic.
> > as there are numerous bugfixes since rc3 and some new issues popped up,
> > I would like to propose to skip the freeze this time, ship rc4 on
> > September 27 (all patches needs to be in bugzilla one day before the
> > release) and schedule 4.1.0 final for Friday, October 11.
> > What do you think?
> I agree, particularly with the replication bug I just found and fixed.
Okay, Samba 4.1.0 is delayed until Friday, October 11.
Samba 4.1.0rc4 is scheduled for Friday, September 27.
has been updated accordingly.
More information about the samba-technical