[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

Fri Sep 13 10:44:39 CEST 2013

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 10:40:00AM +0200, Kai Blin wrote:
> On 2013-09-13 10:10, Volker Lendecke wrote:
>
> > So a system where you can see the review status of all
> > pending patches would help you? At least, it might show very
> > easily which patches have not seen any comment for how long.
>
> That would help, yes. But of course only if it was used.

As I hinted at in the other mail -- I would not like a
system where we can't use a commandline interface anymore.
Mandatorily going through a website -- I don't know. The
patchwork thingy looks promising, but I think that requires
some work and should be smarter about what went into master.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de